It’s always fun to look back and find the most popular posts of the year. Obviously I don’t post recipes that I don’t love, but these are definitely some of my favorites too! Without further ado, the top 10 most popular recipes of 2016…. Enjoy!! =)
10. Naked Green Feta Turkey Burgers – It’s no surprise that you all love these Greek Feta Turkey Burgers as much as I do! They are so easy, super healthy, and delicious!
9. Apple Crumble Pie – Another Apple Pie recipe – this one has a generous crumble layer! Sooo good!
7. Black Forest Cheesecake Cake – I actually made this cake for Christmas 2015 but didn’t get around to posting it until mid-January. It’s a showstopper for sure! Perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or Wednesday ;).
6. Apple Pie Bars – I was a little surprised to see two apple pie recipes make it to the top 10, but I’m not sad about it! 😉 They are both tasty! If you love pie crust, you will love these bars – they have a slightly higher crust to filling ratio than traditional apple pie. Perfect for potlucks.
5. Banana Pudding Cheesecake – This cheesecake is EVERYTHING!! Completely from scratch (except for the vanilla wafers in the crust) and totally worth the extra effort (which is still minimal! It’s no bake except for the crust.).
4. Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake – This bundt cake is a Pinterest win! It starts with your classic recipe – cake mix, pineapple juice, butter, brown sugar – but the change in presentation makes it extra pretty.
3. Thai Green Chicken Curry – I really tried to stretch the limits of my comfort zones in the kitchen this year – picking up new (to me) ingredients and preparing different ethnic cuisines at home. This curry is not spicy but the green curry paste adds great depth of flavor – and serving it over zoodles keeps it light and healthy. Perfect for those New Year’s resolutions =).
2. Asian Shredded Chicken Salad – I whipped this salad up trying to get rid of an abundance of cabbage and it turned out to be one of my (and your!) favorite dishes all year! Cabbage, sugar snap peas, and carrots tossed in a peanut-ginger vinaigrette – yum!
1. Zucchini Pizza Casserole – By FAR, the most popular post of the year was this zucchini pizza casserole and for good reason! It’s the perfect way to get your pizza fix, without abandoning your healthy eating. It’s low calorie, low carb, high in protein, and COMPLETELY delicious!
Thank you all for reading my little blog! ❤️