Today I’ve rounded up some of my favorite apple recipes here! Bookmark these recipes for your weekend baking. You’ll be glad you did! =) Here we go!
1. Apple Pie – This is my absolute favorite apple pie! It’s a simple, no-frills recipe. Even better, right??
2. Apple Pecan and Feta Salad with Honey Apple Vinaigrette – This salad is perfect for fall! It’s a great, healthy lunch or meatless dinner.
3. Apple Pie Egg White Oatmeal – If you’re looking to spice up your morning oatmeal, give this recipe a try. Egg whites add protein and give the oatmeal a light, fluffy texture. Yum!
4. Applesauce Cake with Caramel Glaze – I love bundt cakes! They’re so easy, but so much prettier than sheet cakes. The combination of apples, spices, and caramel glaze will keep you coming back for more!
5. Apple Butter Pancakes – Pancakes…with apple butter. Need I say more?!?
7. Caramel Apples – Homemade caramel is so much easier than you might think! Give it a try.
8. Brown Butter Apple Crisp – If you haven’t tried this crisp yet, you are missing out! It’s the bomb dot com ;).