Today I’ve rounded up 6 of my favorite desserts for summer! I’ve got so many great recipes here on the blog that would be perfect for summer (or anytime!), it was very hard to narrow it down to 6 of my favorites. All these recipes are quick, easy, portable, AND crowd-pleasers! Give them a try =). Enjoy!
1. No-Bake Nutella Cookies – These cookies are perfect for hot summer days since you don’t even need to turn on your oven! They’re a fun twist on classic chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies.
2. Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies – You don’t need Little Debbie! Make your own! The perfect picnic dessert.
3. Orange Creamsicle Angel Food Cake – I love orange creamsicles, but sometimes frozen treats aren’t the easiest to transport. This angel food cake has all the same flavors but no cooler required!
4. No-bake Oreo Pie – This pie is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Who doesn’t like oreos?? Bonus points for being no-bake with only FIVE ingredients!
5. Toasted Marshmallow Rice Krispy Treats – Toasting the marshmallows takes classic rice krispy treats to the next level, and you can’t get much easier than rice krispy treats!
6. (Healthier, Whole Wheat) Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins – These muffins are a great way to use up your bountiful zucchini crop. They’re perfect for breakfast or dessert! And did I mention they’re loaded with chocolate chips and whole wheat?! YUM!