If you follow me on Instagram you’ve already seen all these photos but for those of you that don’t, here we go….
1. This is me being bored at work ;). Doesn’t happen often!
2. Only good thing about having to be at work early is that occasionally you get to see a beautiful sunrise. It was actually prettier than the picture but I couldn’t get a good picture while driving =P.
3. I’m loving my Spiral Slicer from Pampered Chef.
4. All my neighbors have pretty, blooming trees in their yard. I’m not going to lie. I’m kind of jealous =).
5. Love this sign!
6. Stress baking at it’s best. It must have worked though, because I passed my test with flying colors! Take that Step 3!
7. Best thing about my car – satellite radio.
8. My old GPS watch died =(. It had been with me since I started college.
9. Finally found a protein powder that actually tastes pretty good. Success!
10. I bought a new GPS watch and I love it! It’s so much smaller than my old one too.
11. This book is great but very sad. Be prepared to cry.
12. Night call survival tools – toothbrush and water!
13. I made the mistake of answering the door Saturday morning and got stuck listening to the Scott’s Lawn Service representative’s 20 minute spill about how I need to fertilize my yard. Won’t make that mistake again.
14. My family came to visit last weekend and took me out to eat. I wore jeans and Jordan asked me why I was so dressed up. Um, I think I need to wear “real” clothes more often ;).
15. I entered my first amateur photo contest a few weeks back and won $50! Yay!
16. I went hiking while I was on vacation and it was great to get outside in the sunshine!
17. Cute little farmer, don’t you think?
18. Jordan started his own software development company this month! He even has his own LLC and business bank account. Now if I can just get him to do some work for me! haha