These peach recipes have been getting a lot of views here on the blog lately, and as we are nearing the end of peach season maybe you’re looking for some recipes to use up those last few peaches. You should give one of these recipes a try! =) Enjoy!
1. Fruit Crumble Bars I love the portability of these bars. All the deliciousness of pie, but in an easier to eat and transport form – perfect for cookouts. And the mixture of peaches, blueberries, and apples is wonderful.
2. Peach Crumble Muffins Muffins with a crumb topping. Can you really get any better than that?? I don’t think so. The whole wheat flour kind of balances out the buttery crumb topping, right?? 😉
3. Peaches and Cream Cupcakes Just pulling up the picture of these cupcakes makes me want to whip up some more! Of course, cupcakes are near and dear to my heart =). But these cupcakes really are delicious and the cream crumb topping really takes them to the next level. You’ll be everyone’s BFF if you bring a batch of these to share.
4. Blueberry Peach Jam I didn’t get a chance to make any jam this year, but that’s ok because I still have several jars from last year and they’re still as delicious as ever. That’s the beauty of canning. Take the time to make some jam this year and enjoy the fruits of your labor all year long. It’s really not that hard. You can do it! =)
5. Fresh Peach Cobbler Simple and rustic peach cobbler. You can whip this easy, no-fuss, recipe up on a weeknight, but it’s still tasty enough to serve to guests!
6. Strawberry Peach Jam Homemade jam makes the perfect Christmas gift for teachers, friends, co-workers, etc. And while it may seem a little early to be thinking about Christmas gifts, time flies! December will be here before you know it.
7. Classic Peach Pie Excuse the picture. This was one of the very first pictures (and recipes) on the blog. It’s still one of my favorite pies. It’s hard to beat the classics =).