It’s hard to believe there are only a few days left in 2012. This year has certainly flown by for me, but I’m ready for 2013 and all the changes that it will bring – including graduation! =) As I looked back to see the most popular recipes from 2012, it’s no surprise that the list is dessert dominated and several cupcakes made the list. It’s been another fun year of blogging and I hope you’ve tried several of these recipes already. Thanks for reading! =)
And now for the top 10 recipes of 2012…*drum roll please*….
10. Shrimp and Shirataki Alfredo – The only savory recipe to make the cut and by far the healthiest recipe in the top 10. If you’re looking for a delicious and lighter alfredo recipe, look no further.
9. Nutella Icebox Cake – It doesn’t get any easier than icebox cake. Quick, easy, delicious and who doesn’t love nutella?
8. Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes – Orange creamsicle is such a classic flavor that everyone loves. These cupcakes are perfect for summer but you don’t have to wait until summer to try them.
7. Butterfinger Cupcakes – Even if you don’t love butterfingers, give this recipe a try – sooo good!
6. Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Layer Cake – This cake is perfect for any patriotic holiday or event, but it’s so delicious you don’t have to wait for a special occasion to try this cake.
5. S’mores Cupcakes – These chocolate cupcakes with toasted marshmallow filling and graham cracker frosting blew me away. Seriously, they were some of best cupcakes I’ve ever tasted and everyone raved about them. Try them today. =)
4. Nutella Cloud Cupcakes – Fluffy nutella frosting on top of moist, chocolatey cake. What more do I need to say? 😉
3. Oatmeal Cream Pies – Everyone loves oatmeal cream pies and the homemade version is even better!
2. Giraffe Cupcakes – These cupcakes are so cute! They’re perfect for a baby shower or kid’s birthday party – or for the kid at heart =).
1. Fruity Pebbles Cookies – Apparently everyone loves fruity pebbles as much as I do since these cookies made it to the top by a landslide. A little more work than your average cookies, but totally worth it.
You may also want to check out the Most Popular Recipes of 2011.