Another brownie recipe – I’m sure no one is surprised! It’s no secret that I love me some brownies =). And these brownies are my new favorite. They have the perfect chewy, fudgy texture with the flavor of nutella. Because I mean, does anyone not like nutella?? Yeah, it’s pretty amazing stuff – even straight from the jar. Not that I would ever eat it straight from the jar or anything… okay, maybe sometimes, but I have to keep my weight up right? 😉 I’m sure they’d be delicious with some nutella smeared on top for icing or with a big scoop of ice cream – however, they didn’t last long enough for me to try it so I guess I’ll just have to make some more…I hate that…haha. Enjoy!
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup nutella
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Cream together butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Mix in the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix well.
4. Add salt, cocoa powder, and nutella and mix in slowly. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
5. Bake 25-35 minutes (mine took 35 minutes).
*adapted from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts