I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since I started this blog–seems like only yesterday. I wasn’t sure if I really had enough time for a blog, but the first night after I started the blog I was so excited I couldn’t sleep and I knew that I’d somehow find the time–and I did! =) I’ve really enjoyed coming up with recipes to blog about and learning (slowly) about food photography. There are still SO many things I want to learn. Thanks for reading and for your patience!
These were the most popular posts from the blog for 2011. Did you try any of them?? I’m excited to see what 2012 will hold and hopefully come up with some good recipes! Happy New Year!
1. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes I guess it’s fitting that the most popular recipe was a cupcake ;). I made these cupcakes at least 5 or 6 times this year including once for a baby shower. They were always a hit!
2. Raspberry Lemonade Bars My first blog post. I was so excited–proofread it about 5 times! A twist on traditional lemon bars and a nice balance of sweet and tart.
3. Mint Oreo Cupcakes I made these cupcakes for one of my best friends. They turned out wonderful and this is one of my favorite food pictures this year.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes These cupcakes are labor intensive but completely worth it! Cupcakes + cookie dough– who doesn’t love that?? =)
5. Rainbow Sugar Cookies These cookies were definitely the most colorful recipe on the blog this year. These might become a St. Patrick’s Day tradition at my house.
6. Fried Apple Pies I think I made half my family cry with this post, completely unintentional, but apparently it was kind of a sappy post. But try these pies–I promise the only tears you’ll be crying will be tears of joy!
7. Orange Creamsicle Fudge I am not a fudge maker, but even I made good fudge with this recipe. A nice change from traditional chocolate fudge.
8. Nutella Cupcakes with Triple Cream Cheese Frosting I just loved the look of the 3-color swirl in the frosting on these cupcakes–and what’s not to love about nutella?
9. Magic Cookie Bars If you are looking for an easy way to get your chocolate fix, look no further. Ooey, gooey, and chocolate.
10. Spinach-Mushroom Lasagna Rolls The only non-dessert recipe to make it to the top 10–a quick and easy lasagna recipe. Perfectly portioned and good for smaller families.
Did I convince you to try any of these recipes?? I hope so! =)